1. COMMUNICATION GUARANTEE: You will be kept posted on the progress of the sale of your home with an update every week. Your phone calls will be returned by a qualified Team Member within 24 hours. GUARANTEE: If we fail to update you weekly or fail to return your call within 24 hours (one business day). If at any time we fail to honor that agreement, we will deduct $100 cash from the commission due*
2. HONEST PROMISES GUARANTEE: Guarantee #1 is a good example. We are not going to wildly promise you the moon and stars to get your business. We will tell you what we can and will do, exactly how we operate, as well as what we will not do, up front, in clear language. When we list your home, we will give you a detailed Professional Service Agreement in writing. GUARANTEE: If at any time, we fail to honor that agreement, we will deduct $500 cash from commission due.*
3. REALITY BASED SELLING PRICE RANGE: We get you top dollar. Our track record and statistics prove it. But we will never play the ‘bait n switch’ game of promising to get you a wholly unrealistic price just to get your listing, then wearing you down with low ball offers. Unfortunately, this does go on in our industry. GUARANTEE: For every $5,000 we sell your home for, below the agreed upon range, we will deduct $200.00 from commission due (up to a maximum of $1,000.00).*
4. REALITY BASED TIMETABLE: We implement a complete marketing program, to sell your home. You know in advance what will occur step by step, and will receive marketing updates. We also set a “target range” for the timing of the successful sale of your home. In many cases, we will sell your home faster. GUARANTEE: If we fail to get an acceptable offer within 120 days from the list date we will deduct $100.00 from the amount of commission due for each week after that. (up to a maximum of $1,000.00).*
5. QUALIFIED BUYERS GUARANTEE: Our marketing systems and consumer programs automatically sift and sort out the best qualified prospects for your home. We will not ask you to leave your home and allow us to show it to any Buyer unless they have been pre qualified to buy your home and are genuinely interested in your homes features. We will not just give lip service to “Only Qualified Buyers Need Apply” for your home. GUARANTEE: If we ever show your home to a buyer who later tells us that “they cannot afford your home, we will deduct $200 off the commission due.*
*Conditions apply. Deduction from the commission due is credited to Sellers upon the successful closing of their home. Seller are eligible for up to $1000 per closing for West Real Estate Group failing to perform under the terms of this agreement.